COFFEE SHOP TYCOON'S ROASTING SPECIALIZATION UPDATE IS NOW AVAILABLE ON STEAM
The game’s new UI design will match the style of the last December's update
The management game Coffee Shop Tycoon by Riff Studios is getting a new major update today, bringing a revamped user interface, along with a new skill for your cafeteria’s employees: the Roasting Specialization, which will make them better and faster at roasting your own coffee (a feature implemented in their previous major update). Players can get their hands on Coffee Shop Tycoon's Early Access on Steam for $7.99 / €6,59.
Along with these new features, the next update of Coffee Shop Tycoon implements several quality-of-life and balance changes, like a new spawn rate for the special beans needed to succeed in some of the game’s challenges. Riff Studios is also happy to announce that Coffee Shop Tycoon will soon get new localizations, including (but not limited to) Spanish; stay tuned for more news about it – and check below for more details about this next update.
A FURTHER LOOK INTO THE UPDATE
- New UI. A new user interface with a modern and friendly look.
- Roasting specialization. Employees who reach level 4 can get the Roaster Expert specialization and automate the roasting process for your shop.
- About the generation of bean varieties. Now the green beans required to complete roasting challenges will appear more frequently. Also, the generation of green beans has been adjusted to make sure that there are always bean varieties that can be roasted without consuming roasting points (the currency you earn after completing certain challenges).
- New translations coming soon! We’ll get the game ready for supporting new languages in the future. We’re currently working on a Spanish localization patch. One bean at a time!
- Bug fixes. You’ll find new bug fixes in this patch too, here you can read here the full list.
ABOUT COFFEE SHOP TYCOON
Take control of your own coffee shop business in this management game where customization and planning are as important as having fun. Control every detail to make it the most popular chain in the world: roast your own beans and create your recipes, hire and train your staff, manage your economy and marketing, and destroy your competition to become the ultimate legal coffee monopoly. Will you thrive and become the most popular coffee shop in town, or die trying? Everything lies in your hands.
ABOUT RIFF STUDIOS
Riff Studios is a Seattle-based studio with roots in Mexico. Officially founded by Hector Arriaga and Roberto Rodriguez in 2021. Our goal is to develop beautiful and engaging video games that speak out to the games we played while growing up. Coffee Shop Tycoon is our first game. It has been built with love by artists and engineers from Mexico and Canada, a game inspired by old-school tycoons and the fascinating world of coffee.