DRAGON QUEST TACT CELEBRATES SIX-MONTH ANNIVERSARY WITH NEW CONTENT AND EVENTS
Befriend, Collect and Train Iconic DRAGON QUEST monsters including S-Rank Lord of the Underworld Estark and A-rank Black Dragon
LOS ANGELES (July 21, 2021) – SQUARE ENIX® invites players to celebrate the six-month anniversary of DRAGON QUEST™ TACT, the popular mobile tactical RPG title that has been downloaded more than five million times since its global launch this January. Available today through Monday, August 16th @ 4:59 (Japan time), players can enjoy new content, including the arrival of the S-Rank Lord of the Underworld Estark and the A-rank monster Black Dragon, and limited-time rewards, free Gems, and Scout Vouchers.
Players can look forward to even more exciting rewards and bonus content during the campaign period listed below.
- New Monsters: Players can attempt to add the S-Rank Estark and A-rank Black Dragon monsters to their collection through a limited-time Scout banner.
- Free Scouts: Players will receive up to 10 "Scout x10" tickets through a daily login bonus, allowing them to perform 100 free scouts for monsters.
- Half Anniversary Quests and Missions: By completing special quests and missions during the campaign period, players can receive up to 4,000 gems.
- Demon King Descends Battle: Players will be able to obtain past event-limited S-Rank equipment, as well as the "Underworld Sabre" weapon, for a limited-time.
- Quest Rewards Increase:
- 2x drop rate for "rank up materials" once completing each rank up quest
- 1.5x drop rate for "ability upgrade tome" once completing each ability upgrade quest
- 1.5x EXP earned through the Daily EXP Quest
- 1.5x Gold through the Daily Gold Quest
More details are available through the game's official social media pages and in game.
In DRAGON QUEST TACT, players will embark on an epic, tactical journey to diminish the evil that plagues the world of Orchesterra and join forces with familiar DRAGON QUEST series monsters along the way to save the world. Players will strategically build teams of iconic DRAGON QUEST monsters and direct them in heated tactical battles that unfold on a grid-like map. Along the way, players can recruit new monsters as allies and upgrade their favorites to take on more ferocious battles. Additionally, the Battle Road challenges adventurous players with even more story content for players eager to learn more about their monster allies. New and more experienced players can enjoy this new form of combat in this simple-yet-deep tactical RPG game that features a large roster of beloved monsters.
DRAGON QUEST TACT is available as a free download with in-app purchases on the App Store® or Google Play Store™. Text is supported in English, French, Traditional Chinese and Korean. For more information, please visit: https://dragonquest.square-enix-games.com/tact
DRAGON QUEST TACT Twitter: https://twitter.com/DQTact_EN
Official Website: https://dragonquest.square-enix-games.com/tact
DRAGON QUEST Facebook: www.facebook.com/DragonQuest
DRAGON QUEST Twitter: www.twitter.com/DragonQuest
DRAGON QUEST Instagram: www.instagram.com/DragonQuest
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 161 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 82 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 82 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com.